Wednesday 14 April 2010

What do you want to do?

In a couple of weeks time you'll be hearing more from me - and more news from Retro Age. And I've decided to be in contact via this blog a lot more. If you're after someone who can be there with you throughout your day you've found your woman!

I have a lot of catch up on with our business. It makes me sad I only have around a quarter of our stock up on the website....I want it ALL up there for you to select from. That is a big goal for me this year.

BUT, before I can do that, I need to update the current stock. So that means Justin and I are going through every website listing, updating it, measuring it and then popping in back onto the shelves. For some reason I am not allowing myself to list new stock until this challenge is finished. But I think that's wrong by our customers...so I am setting myself some goals for today...

1. Continue to update current website stock
2. Email customers regarding orders/postage etc
3. Reply to all enquiries
4. Upload five new arrivals onto the website

I am putting these goals out there as a promise to myself to do these things. I am also going to start to put my life goals on here as an impetus to keep things moving forward.

Goal setting will be a major part of this blog from today - join in if you have goals you want to achieve - whether it's your business, your pleasure, your home, yourself, your life...any goal counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment