Tuesday 17 June 2008

Two sublime vintage 60s couture silks added to website...

Fine silk, manufactured in Italy. Looks like a type of mod Alps design, don't you think? You can view this fabric here.

One of my all time favourite fabrics - I just adore the modernist design - and it has a colourway so of it's time! Silk twill with a lovely rustle - can be viewed here.

Gasp. Gasp. Suck in breath. How can I do this to myself? How can I put these up for sale when I have coveted them for so long. Three years to be exact...of stroking, patting, rolling, unrolling, stroking... (shhhhh...don't tell Justy)....

In an act of selflessness (weakness?) I have popped these gorgeous silks on the website this evening.

You don't have to buy them if you don't want to, they have a loving home right here....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment