Friday 18 September 2009

Courtney Love and Friday

Photobucket

I had a wonderful day today. Made an appointment to get a heart halter on me for 24 hours next week - strange, but as soon as I made the appointment I felt more relaxed. My arrhythmia is almost all of the time so it's a little tough to handle - but I am hoping an end is nigh'...of sorts!

Photobucket

It was a beautiful sunny day - Summer is coming! Lots of great parts to my day - one part was the realisation Retro Age is followed by Courtney Love on Twitter (yes - the real deal). I totally love Nirvana and Hole - my whole university days at RMIT revolved around Seattle sound. I adored grunge music - Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Faith No More...oh, those were the days of youth! Time has moved fast - I was 20 then and before I know it I am 36...how?

The shots are of a fabric going up on the website soon - totally adorable and quite unique, I think. An embroidered piece...don't you just love the red birdies??

Have a lovely weekend, all!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment