Tuesday 15 September 2009

Cuteness always brightens up the day!

Photobucket

I have around 100 fabrics all photographed (don't ask) and ready to go up onto the site. This is one of them. It's a gorgeous old 40s or 50s novelty cotton, all cute as pie. It cheers me up everytime I see it :)

Photobucket

Textiles really are amazing to work with. They envelope you in a feeling. I forget design gives instant reaction - good, bad or indifferent. Some super graphics are KAPOW!, whereas some novelty fabrics really do wrap you in a hug...

Photobucket

Thank you for all your well wishes! Your words make me smile :) But the horrid recent days of Pip and Monique puts everything into perspective. The loss of wee friends is heart-wrenching. Mine is just a body complaint. So...I am reminding myself to be thankful for what I have and to send hugs to people in a time of mourning and loss...

Don't forget - we're giving away $20 of website credit to some lucky duck out there! If you haven't left a comment yet you have until Thursday to! Good luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment