Saturday 19 September 2009

New arrivals this morning...

Photobucket

I decided to work this morning. Keep pace a little. And I like working in silence :) - hopefully that doesn't sound like a bad parent. So I snuck here and popped some fabrics onto the website - the cotton above is here...

Photobucket

This is a lovely drapery blend with vivid purple flowers...

Photobucket

I have a soft spot for this large scale rose border print...very romantic

Photobucket

Indian or hippie take on the paisley...soft, light cotton blend

Photobucket

Go back to the glitz and glam of Dynasty with this brocade...more on the website for you to view, too!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the paisley. I'm a hippie kind of girl and not just my wide ones in the upper outer thigh area. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bar ha ha - I totally hear you, Monique...you're too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the yellow floral fabric. supr nice for spring - or is it summer

    ReplyDelete