Sunday 20 September 2009

Website photoshoot

Photobucket

We are currently freshening up our website - hopefully it shall be live soon, so you'll see all of the cool improvements. We had a photoshoot earlier this morning to try and get some fresh fabric shots. We didn't end up using any of these so I thought I would pop them here for some vintage fabric eye candy. Most of the fabric in the shoot isn't for sale yet - so here's a little sneak peak of what's coming up :)

Photobucket

We've had a weekend filled with guests so the days have gone super fast. I found myself wondering about time again - the older you get the faster it seems to go. Why? My childhood days each went for an eternity!

Photobucket

Lots to do this week. We're having a break from the business soon (yes - shock horror!) so I want to get everything organised before we have a rest. We'll be online still but no postage, wrapping or uploading - we really need the rest!

Photobucket

We'll be posting orders until early October so there's still lots of time to purchase that particular fabric you love! Justin has put his foot down after a year of crappy health for me, so we'll see how a break from the operational side of the business goes. I am thinking we need a trainee!

Photobucket

I've got a lovely lot of fabrics going up onto the site in the next day (promise!) - there's some lovely 60s and 50s pieces just waiting for new homes...

Have a lovely week, everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment