Thursday 21 October 2010

Pennsylvania Dutch vintage fabric remnant - look at the detail!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is only a remnant, but I just had to show you the detail in this Pennsylvania Dutch cotton. The design really is a work of art - look at how each element integrates with each other in such a small space.

It is all systems go for us today - we have so many parcels to pack that we're cringing at that thought of not making postage time today...but we refuse to miss it, we say! So, it's a little break for me to update this blog and then it's back to cutting and wrapping. Our October Vintage Fabric Lovers Club subscriptions go out today, too - my, there are some special pieces this month, I have to say!

I'll also continue to upload new arrivals onto the website - I got a lot done yesterday and last night (yes - I worked back!), but there is still so much more to come! I have more 40s and 50s cottons to go up and some kitsch 80s pieces, too...

xNess

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your interest in this fabric - but unfortunately it is sold...

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete