Monday 25 October 2010

Working back

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am working back at Retro Age HQ tonight. I have been doing a little of this working back business as we have been run off our feet, but I don't mind in the slightest. It means I can keep pace with the business and still get oodles of quality life and family time. I have been a little wired of late, too - but not soooo stressed that I am a monster, you know? Just wired enough that I am working as fast as I can to ensure we have happy, satisfied customers. I remember working back in my freelancing jobs and having a monster boss - phew, am I ever glad I left that place behind!

There are at least 20 new fabrics going up onto the site tomorrow - yes, we are busy here in Retro Age land! But oh so enjoying it, I have to say :) I popped around 10 pieces up today - the one above is my sentimental favourite. It is an early 1900s piece and just oozes romance to me...romance of times gone by...

No comments:

Post a Comment