Sunday 29 November 2009

Dancing Sunday away...


IMG_0011, originally uploaded by myglorydaze.

It felt like I was dancing all day, but in actual fact we were rushing about finishing flatterning our front garden for some dirt and rock deliveries, finishing our courtyard for a pending pergola and paving and then...yes....drum roll, please....I cooked the plum pudding. Five hours after putting it on to the low boil we had a house smelling like Christmas and a delicious soft plum pudding cooling in the pot. It'll be 'fed' until Christmas Day (brandy is the food of choice) and then devoured with custard and cream...

As I found this pic on Flickr I'll put the plum pudding recipe up on the blog seperately...

Lots of new fabrics coming your way this week - I have finally booked them all in! Yes - some were in storage for more than three years...but...well, I got there in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment