Tuesday 3 November 2009

Fabbits vintage fabric - and Dollybags

Photobucket

I think the popularity of Scandinavian fabric is on the wane a little, (decadent and nouveau here we come!) although I personally still adore it. A friend emailed me a shop called Dollybags a couple of weeks ago and now the two ladies behind the wonderful Dollybags has set up their vintage fabric shop on Etsy - called Fabbits. Yes, Fabbits. I have no idea why it's called Fabbits - but it's so kitsch, don't you think?

Photobucket

They only have some 20 fabrics up at the moment, but the designs are gorgeous and the prices really hit the mark. I wish I lived in the Netherlands - I would LOVE to be surrounded by this type of fabric day in, day out.

Photobucket

They sell by the rough yard/metre length, most of the fabrics are only US$15pm and they are sublime designs - what more could you want???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment