Sunday 8 November 2009

Updating the blog design thing...

Photobucket

Today I spent the better part of two hours updating the blog into a three-column design. But as you see now I am back to the original design. Be warned, lovely peeps, I am going to have another crack at it over the next day or so...so, if you're reading this and the rest of the blog looks like vom-vom you know why!



As a way of apologising for the unsightly on-the-go design I am giving you some 1950s and 1960s vintage fabric eye candy. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ah blog alterations! so much fun. Don't you find they just EAT up time? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - a BIG time taker! I am getting there, though - hopefully by 2012 I'll have something in place :)

    Wave to NZ, Justin's home...

    Cheers
    Ness

    ReplyDelete