Saturday 14 November 2009

Some lovely vintage fabrics coming soon...and time!

Photobucket

If it's one thing I would wish for it would be to make some more time. But you can't make time, I hear - bah! So that means I have to use my time very wisely. I make lists, lists and more lists. I strike through the completed things, but then more things are added to the list. It's a veritable merry-go-round of black handwriting and red lines.

Photobucket

If I can't make more time does that mean I have to use my time more effectively?

Yes.



Photobucket

One of the business tasks I would like to do more of is list the hundreds - thousands? - of fabrics I have stored that haven't seen the Retro Age Vintage Fabrics light of day. I think I am averaging around 30 new fabric additions to the website a week - but some weeks it's only ten. Days get away from me - paperwork, tax, photos, booking in - and then normal life takes over - like kiddies, appointment, Christmas shopping and the like.

Photobucket

Do you have any hints on how to use time more efffectively? Do you get up earlier to get more done? Not do housework? etc. I would love any hints!

Photobucket

These photos are of some fabrics coming to the website soon! The lovely mint Tootal (the last one) is a particular favourite of mine at the moment. Tootal really was a top quality cotton...

No comments:

Post a Comment