Tuesday 9 March 2010

A daily teaching - His Holiness The Dalai Lama



It has taken me a while to grasp on to the power of YouTube. I don't often visit the site as I don't like to 'browse' sites just to look for something to look at or watch - but I somehow found my way onto YouTube listening to a teaching from His Holiness The Dalai Lama. I have been jumping to teaching and documentaries, enraptured at being able to listen a man who I consider my teacher. I am blessed to live in an age where the teachings of Tibetan Buddhism have found me in Victoria, Australia and I have been able to find and learn from the lessons of the Buddha and His Holiness The Dalai Lama since I was 17 years old.

He is one of the most important people in my life. I am going to listen to at least a single teaching every day - what a way to learn these days. I never want to stop learning. I hope to post some teachings on here regularly...as this blog just isn't business - it's about me, too :)

For His Holiness The Dalai Lama webcasts click here.
For YouTube videos click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment