Friday 5 March 2010

Happy Friday!

As you know, I've had one of those weeks - just a little glitch, I am sure, but I am very glad it's the weekend, let me tell you! The end of the week was spent in the kitchen cooking up a storm for my son's school Carnival - lots of yummy banana cake, chocolate weetbix slice and chocolate crackles. We could only spend an hour at the Carnival today - boy, did it rain! I can definitely sniff Winter around the corner...

I haven't done this meme in a long time, so given I don't know whether I can string another sentence together, I thought this an opportune time to put this one up to date...

Meme - one word answers only!

1. Where is your cell phone? Recharging
2. Your significant other? Justin
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your daughter? None
5. Your son? Two
6. Your favorite thing? Freedom
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee
9. Your goal? Freedom
10. The room you’re in? Dining room
11. Your church? Buddhist
12. Your fear? Loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired
14. Where were you last night? Kitchen
15. What you’re not? Naive
16. Muffins? Date
17. One of your wish list items? Millionaire
18. Where you grew up? Melbourne
19. The last thing you did? Cleaned
20. What are you wearing? Black
21. Your TV? Sony
22. Your pets? Fish
23. Your computer? Laptop
24. Your life? Fulfilled
25. Your mood? Determined
26. Missing someone? Yes
27. Your car? Camry
28. Something you’re not wearing? Underwear (!)
29. Favorite store? Recycled
30. Your summer? Finished
31. Like(love) someone? Boys
32. Your favorite color? Red
33. Last time you laughed? Today
34. Last time you cried? Wednesday
35. Who will repost this? Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment