Monday 28 June 2010

The bgerks are coming...

This past week has been a blur - I am looking forward to slowing down again in the next couple of days. We have Logie on holidays so the house and family time takes priority over the next fortnight - but I shall keep a pace going with Retro Age that I am happy with.

Our chicken coop is finally finished and we're picking up the chooks tomorrow...four lovely ladies will be coming home with us to live in Taj MaChook. We have already named two - Camilla (the chicken in the Muppets) and Miss Mary Land. I'll let you know what else the boys come up with...

The boys (all three) have thoroughly enjoyed the entire process of building the large coop and it's fenced area. The look of pure joy on Gabriel's face above says it all - it has been so much fun for them...much laughter, many tears, lots of personal satisfaction and many childhood memories created.

And the big boy turned seven, too...this is our little 'family party'...a Ben 10 theme with Transformer cake was in order. Note Justin's retro sauce containers? I don't like them - but he loves them! They do indeed fit out retro themed house...

Happy birthday, my sweet Fogey - I love you!

PS. Lots of vintage fabric news - more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment