Wednesday 30 June 2010

Uber cheap ebay auctions

This cold front that has hit Victoria has knocked the wind out of us...illness, cold and the need for hot, yummy food and sitting underneath comforters has led us to enjoying another slow day. I am here to do a couple of hours work and then it is back to the sick boys. BTW - the yoghurt turned out beautifully...I highly recommend it! Let me know if you'd like a stage by stage process of how you do it - it's very easy...it just takes some time...

Also - you may not know - but I have some uber cheap ebay auctions up at the moment...and I'll be continuing to add to them, too! My favourite one is this...don't know why, but the retro design speaks to me...

Off to email customers and pack some orders and brrrrrrr for the afternoon - hope you're warm where you are!

xNess

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please a step-by-step Ness. When you have time. I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete