Friday 14 August 2009

Do you really know what you want?

Do you really know what you want?

I love lines in vintage mags - I know they're no different from what you see in modern mags, but I love on type and design.

I know what I want over the weekend...

1. I want my two papers out on my front lawn when I get up with the toddler at 5.30am tomorrow morning
2. I want my plunger ready for some vanilla coffee goodness at 5.35am
3. I want my papers to survive the toddler's 'reading' frenzy at 5.40am
4. I want some good weekend articles to soothe me at 5.45am until big son get up all grumpy and dazed and confused
5. I want fun happy family time all weekend (tantrums inbetween okay)
5. I want to sleep in on Sunday

Not much to ask for, is it? Roll on Saturday....

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment