Wednesday 19 August 2009

Here's where I am up to...

vintage fabric

Thanks to the inspiring Pip at Meet Me at Mikes (I do have to visit that store again!) we've had a wonderful couple of days analysing blog life and getting to know each other better...here is me :)

Making : Chocolate Self Saucing pudding and future personal and business plans
Cooking :
Above - + whiting fillets, fresh rice and the greenest broccoli ever...
Drinking :
Water
Reading:
Sookie Stackhouse series - up to book three
Wanting:
Good health
Looking:
A my flowering magnolia and my boys growing up to fast
Playing:
With my boys, my husband and looking forward to Monopoly night
Wasting:
Good compost as I haven't cleaned my Bokashi bin in two night
Sewing:
Ahem...nothing?
Wishing:
For everything to be easier at the snap of fingers
Enjoying:
Our business, time with my husband at night
Waiting: For a loved visitor to arrive on Friday
Liking:
Soundgarden, all over again
Wondering:
Where my youth is going?
Loving: The fact we have booked a holiday

Hoping: That it's going to be an easy ride next year - or it'll be all out war
Marvelling: At how precious life truly is
Needing:
More sleep - and more time
Smelling:
"the roses"
Wearing:
Black - always, almost everyday, head to foot black
Following:
Breaking news - it's almost an addiction
Noticing:
How brittle people are
Knowing:
My life is truly blessed. I am very grateful for what I have.
Thinking:
About strategy. I love a good challenge.
Feeling:
Hopeful, grateful and fearful
Bookmarking:
Inspirational people and places
Opening: Soon...a bottle of scotch
Giggling: At the Golden Girls - and at our toddler!
Feeling: Satisfied

vintage fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment