Monday 2 January 2012

Maggie...

Photobucket
This is Maggie. She lives at a cafe that's a bit off the beaten track - a local haunt that can win accolades, but one surrounded by bush, nonetheless. It's a great spot for a quiet coffee with a great book or your journal. Sun, shade, quiet...this place has the lot.

Maggie's a bit picky with the food she likes, as she can pick from a divine menu. She didn't think much of the brownies, but she sure did like the lemon tart and passion fruit cake. She's obviously got good taste, methinks...

It got me thinking about how cool it would be to be a bird. To fly. To be free...well, unless you're locked up in a horrid cage somewhere. I don't like birds in cages - I regret having one as a child, to be honest. I prefer wild birds than birds as pets. That's my thought for the day...

I wonder if Maggie would agree?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment