Thursday 18 February 2010

Change and improvement

We are nearing the end of creating new beds for our organic garden. We need to get some good fertilized top soil and build some little gabion walls (we refuse to buy wood slats etc), but so far it's coming a long nicely. This is just a small part of it - it's going to take up around 1/4 of our back yard. And share the space with a compost area and some chickens. And two cats...who might like the chickens? Oh dear.

I am also seeing some massive improvement in my sewing - I'm truly now getting the hang of so much of it, although I know it will take a lot of time and hours to truly come even close to mastering it. I am happy with my evolution thus far - still doing patterns I know, but I shall be doing different stuff at class next week. Exciting to push my boundaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment