Wednesday 10 February 2010

Whirring, whirring, whirring...





Apparently you tape broken toes to it's 'sibling'. I just found that out via Dr Google. As I have a horrid feeling I not only dislocated my toe, but broke it. It is worse than Sunday or Monday and I am now truly hobbling. Apparently they don't have little toe casts. I dare say they would be too cute for the medical world...

Lots on here at Retro Age. The sewing machine is now out 24/7 and in our study. I have collected all of the bobbins and thread from the estate sales pieces I have collected over the years - lots and lots of cottons and sewing bits and pieces. I am thoroughly enjoying myself - especially with some music on!

I put some new arrivals up onto the site today - the photos are just some of them - for the complete new arrival collection view here.

PS. I watched the Trishna and Kirsha documentary last night. Once again I was reminded how very, very special Moira Kelly is. I have long admired her - she is one of our angels, don't you think? She gives me so much faith humanity is still strong, full of love and compassion...and those little girls are just adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vanessa - poor you! I hope your toe gets better and there is less of the hobbling.

    I hope its not on your sewing foot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo really grabbed me. The colors are beautiful together. I found my way over from Vintage Girlfriend.
    Winged Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine - I am glad you found me and that the vintage fabric colours spoke to you...

    Yes, Prue - can you believe it??? Non-sewing foot, but, sheesh - it's not getting better too quickly, I can tell you!

    ReplyDelete