Sunday 7 February 2010

What does one do with a recovering dislocated toe?

For some reason I have cooked and baked up a storm the whole weekend. Since dislocating my little toe yesterday I have done nothing but stand and move on it...silly. silly me! I made some delicious family favourites today - above is ye ole Banana Cake with cinamon and brown sugar sprinklings and four mashed bananas stuffed in the middle....

And here is the yummy Zucchini Slice - always great for a healthy snack in the kiddies lunch box...

And then I made a big treat - a Chocolate Weetbix Slice with a light chocolate icing. I had never come across this recipe before - but I spied it in today's Sunday Herald Sun and it was so easy I had to squish it into my day. And then for dinner it was Chow Mein - but I didn't take a shot of that one as it's so darn ugly!

On top of that I have been preparing for my first sewing class tomorrow night - 2.5hours of sewing with an instructor in a creative environment....ooohhhh....I am excited. I know (kind of) how to sew, but doing a two month course should enable me to learn more about patterns and will give me the skills to reach a few creative goals I have for my house!

PS If anyone wants a recipe or two let me know and I'll post them...

No comments:

Post a Comment