Friday 19 November 2010

Can you feel the breeze in this print?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Frustration city here - although a better frustration than the last two weeks, I have to say. Getting a new computer up and at it is hard stuff - I keep on having to stop and download programs, look up passwords etc. Phew! I'll be glad when these first few days of using the 'beast' (the computer's name) are complete...

I have photographed a lot of fabric in the last two days - some for uploading today (ish), some for another time (more information on that coming soon). The photos are of a lovely mid-century cretonne featuring a romantic design...columns, roses, beautiful trees...sigh...I can almost feel the breeze in this print.

I think we're around half way through the item migration on the website - and the new look will arrive shortly, too. All things come at once, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment