Sunday 7 November 2010

There is so much to look forward to!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Phew! What a busy and wonderful weekend all rolled into one...where on earth did those two days go? I've still got some baking to do for school snacks and lunches and dinner to cook - but, gee, the feeling is mighty good when you get so much stuff done! I think I have completed around 90% of my Christmas shopping - a minor miracle, I can tell you. But when you have sons that are very specific about what they want Santa to bring, you have to spring into action quickly. I don't want to explain why Santa ran out of something on Christmas Day, I can tell you...

You will notice some changes with our website in the coming two or so weeks - operationally it will be the same and it will remain fully functional, but the look and navigation of it will change a little. So, if you see something looking different rest assured it's not you - it's us on the move and groove. It's exciting stuff for us and the first in a long series of goals we are striking off our business list - 2010 has been a big year for Retro Age, but 2011 is looking to be even bigger...there is a lot to look forward to!

I have stacked 100 fabrics on one of our work benches and will start to book them in, measure and take some shots tomorrow - for now, I took shots of around 50 other pieces today...around 20 Liberty samplers and the rest of the bolts are yardage. I have picked my fave photos above, but in truth I could have chosen 20 more. Sigh - I love photography - I can't wait to get my new camera, either...hurrah!

Back to baking a storm in the kitchen and cuddling all of the boys when they come back from swimming - Sunday's are always slow for us and that's exactly the way I love this day...

Hope your weekend was fabulous...

xNess

No comments:

Post a Comment