Wednesday 24 November 2010

Where I get my inspiration from...

Photobucket

While I enjoy a good novel, I also enjoy motivational books. I have been reading a couple of good ones in the past couple of months and have really enjoyed some of the ideas. They help me be a better person - I find I am inspired by what I can be...it's exciting.

You see, I don't get inspired by others very often. I don't know why. I find inspiration within myself and what I can do with my life. I am inspired by people who I feel were true masters of their time - Albert Tucker, Baroness Orczy, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Sunday Reed and modern day pioneers such as this wonderful lady and this fabulous man. But I don't go looking for inspiration and I don't have any mentors. I think it comes from feeling so blessed in my own life that I don't feel the need to make it better. And I know I am capable to finding the right information to build our business even more in late 2010/2011.

I find sitting here surrounded by all of these wonderful fabrics inspiring - as I remember what we started with and the path that has lead us to where we are today. That journey and how magnificent is was greatly inspires me...and what is to come greatly excites me!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment