Monday 15 November 2010

The matrix of the nav bar...is that a movie title?

Photobucket

It's all systems go here at Retro Age this morning. We are finally off the Optus dongle and back onto fast internet - lots of catching up to do in the next couple of days! As always, our orders are our priority, so we'll focus on them and then return to migrating our fabrics into new collections on the website. I think we're around half way through, so if we stick at it for the next couple of days I reckon we'll be close to finishing the matrix of the navigation bar. Phew.

I'll be back later on with some new arrivals - am excited about this new camera, I can tell you! I'll resize the shots for the website - but the bigger, the better, on the blog!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, peeps - ours was celebrating our little one turning three and...ahem...doing the housework. From one fun thing to the most banel...urgh.

xNess

No comments:

Post a Comment