Tuesday 9 November 2010

Events

Photobucket

I didn't have time to blog today - I can't believe it! We have been rushed off our feet and, in truth, I miseed visiting the blog this morning. I usually post when I'm having a coffee and getting myself ready for the next task - it's like a *pause* in the middle of organised chaos for me. It's a quiet breath. A stillness at the desk. And then I'm off, whirring away again...

Lots happening here - we have a *special* event I will be announcing soon - not a sale, either! But don't be too disappointed - it is just as good, or even better. And the changes to the website started today - you can't see anything yet and the changes haven't harmed the website functionality - but they are happening...excitement plus around here!

And, on top of business, we are successfully growing rhubarb, carrots, chives and six other herbs, lettuces, garlic, blueberries and something else we didn't tag in our first year of gardening - all from open pollenated seeds. We harvested our peas and they tasted delicious - everything has taste that bounces around your tastebuds! I can't wait to try the blueberries - it's the plant's first season, so they're only small, but I just want one to get that sweet homegrown blueberry taste in my mouth. I don't know if I will ever go back to supermarket eggs - our ladies' eggs are deliciou, so rich and creamy, too...

I am working a little more tonight, then it's rest for me until tomorrow - lots of goodies coming your way!

xNess

PS. Thanks to Optus for making our internet unbearable - it's been a good day, only cutting out three times...
PPS. Thanks to Ebay for finally refunding our fees - all it took was six weeks and us threatening to lodge an official complaint
PPPS. Thanks to our son for not 'performing' karate at school today. What a relief...

No comments:

Post a Comment