Friday 21 May 2010

Completing

Friday is now turning into a part-day of rest for me. I need time to catch up on my house and the garden, so I have decided Friday afternoons shall be that catch-up time. If I don't make a time to do it I know I'll never do it...are you like that?

This morning I have more fabric to go up onto the website and a few things to work out for a new Retro Age Vintage Fabric offer. I am excited about it, but it's taken weeks to iron everything out. Now I am almost there - excitement plus! It's a good feeling when you've been working on a project that's almost near completion - it's a time when you can almost pat yourself on the back and give a little smile of satisfaction. I likee likee completing things...

Have a great Friday, all!

xNess

No comments:

Post a Comment