Saturday 22 May 2010

New arrivals - Saturday

I hope to get around five more fabrics up today - it depends how long I can work for this afternoon! I am here trying to clean up - I am finding that unless I have a (semi) clean space I can't work efficiently. I think that word is the key - efficiently. If I organise everything simply I am totally efficient - if I am in a mess I am unstructured and slow...

This fabric is a craft cotton - very sweet and quite a bright colourway for such a tiny floral.


This is one of my favourite fabrics - so much so I have had it in our own stash for over a year. I popped it up today as there is no more 'our' stash vs Retro Age. It'll all be going up soon - Verner Panton, Lucienne Day, tonnes of Heals of London, Tibor, Zandra Rhodes...the list goes on and on. This is a silk rayon blend - a divine light weight fabric, vintage 40s or 50s.

No comments:

Post a Comment