Monday 3 May 2010

Dreams do come true - promise yourself!

Dear Retro Age Vintage Fabrics

I walked in today, as promised, with the biggest grin on my face. I have my vanilla latte, loads of determination and an energy I haven't had in a long time. I look forward to working with you Monday to Friday!

xNess

If you had told me I would be able to work at Retro Age full-time just six months ago I would have gaffawed. But here I am - day one - raring to go and with so much to do! My New Years resolutions and goals got me here - each tiny step I took was in this direction. I am now focused, determined and very enthusiastic - and I live my day by goals...

Today, my goals are:

1. To work until 3.30pm minimum
2. To cook a delicious home-made meal for my family
3. To be patient with our two year old who wants to play with me ALL OF THE TIME and I can't!
4. To fulfil Retro Age orders
5. Put new stock up on the website - at least five fabrics.

I shall be putting my goals here every morning - they will be business or life, whatever my goals are for the day. If you think you could benefit from setting some goals please join in! I'll be visiting this blog throughout the day, too - new arrivals will go up here, as well as other vintage fabric bits and pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment