Wednesday 19 May 2010

Meet my co-worker for the day

I met this gorgeous little leaf creature as I was walking in this morning...is he/she not beautiful? I was allowed to get up so close to the little thing - which I did, hopefully not entering the 'leaf creature personal space' so I wouldn't frighten it to death. It was sitting, enjoying the sunshine. A perfect way to start the day...so, if you've got sunshine where you are...step outside for five minutes, bask in the heat, inhale and enjoy your day!

I'll be back soon - new arrivals are first for me today...

PS. Have succumbed to the Facebook fan page - oh dear. If you likee us and you're on FB please lend me your like here. Ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Nice post. It looks like a grasshopper. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a giggle from the post - we thought it was a grasshopper, too, until we saw it up close...it was exactly like a leaf...quite freaky, actually...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete