Friday 7 May 2010

'Morning! ...on this quiet Friday...

All the boys are off at school enjoying a breakfast - I have arrived at Retro Age to get a start on the day. There is much we want to do today - apart from the business, we visit the Steggles Cash Shop in Geelong to purchase our chicken (less than half price of what supermarkets sell it for), visit Australia Post, visit some demolition places to find stakes for our peas and beans we're just about to grow and some other general business....

I aim to keep on updating the website stock and putting up some more new arrivals. There are two particular bolts I want to put up today - they are both amazing designs and we have entire bolts, so a good pattern repeat or metre will be going up on ebay for both designs...I'll pop a link up later when they're up...

For now - it's time to start on email correspondence, enjoy some silence, enjoy the first sips of my vanilla coffee and enjoy my day...

I hope you have a great Friday, too!

xNess

No comments:

Post a Comment