Tuesday 4 May 2010

New arrivals - and revisiting an old friend



After a two year hiatus, Retro Age Vintage Fabrics will be returning to ebay in the next day or so! (strike that - I got an auction up tonight as I wanted to play - it's here - woo hoo!) I am very excited to be returning to an old stomping ground - I always loved that site and have missed offering vintage fabric there. We took a two year rest as we just didn't have the time to sell there with a new baby (now 2.5 years old) and a burgeoning offline business (local Retro Age) - but, with us now full-time at the business, this is a perfect opportunity to return! We have some special stock for ebay - at very special prices!

I added some new arrivals to the website today - if you click on the pics below you'll be taken straight to the listing. More coming tomorrow...




1 comment: