Tuesday 5 January 2010

250 vintage fabrics in under two hours































I am totally exhausted and have a new resolve to get fit! It's hard yakka going through fabric!

We were contacted by a local family regarding their Mother's estate and her lifetime collection of vintage fabric. I spent the better part of two hours going through three rooms of fabric and have added 250 new arrivals to the Retro Age vintage fabric stash today. I can't wait to book them in and show you some better shots! Sorry about the photos - they were taken on the hop and are definitely happy snaps of around 1/4 of it :) The fabrics range from the 1930s through to the 1970s.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's fantastic. I probably could have spent HOURS in there and they would have had to kick me out.

    Can't wait to see him up on the site.

    ReplyDelete