Thursday 7 January 2010

Reverting back to simplicity & the beauty in the classic



I think I lived a lot of my younger days looking for something new. You know the excitement...you see something new, your heart stops and then you must have it.



I controlled my materialistic urges when I was in my late teens and early 20s but it's still like that sometimes with the vintage fabric. There is always a part of me after the most gorgeous print ever. Is there such a thing?



Now that I am striving to return to a simple life and the joy of living simply I found myself today uploading some of the most simplest fabric. Classic, really - not simple. I looked at them and realised there really is beauty in simplicity.



Polka dots are back, too! If you love them you'll find some of our collection here. If you'd like to see the classic fabric you can find them here.

Beauty in simplicity. I think I'll think more on this theme...

No comments:

Post a Comment