Friday 8 January 2010

Planning ahead to look back



I spent this afternoon setting out a 2010 planner is Microsoft Word. I based it on a life wheel I have been working on. And then I read in a book you should really focus on one months worth of goals and then think only secondarily about the future. I can see the point with both ideas, but I am a 'plan for tomorrow' kind of person.

So my planner starts in Jan 2010 and ends in Dec 2010 and there are goals and actions throughout the year...

Someone also said to me "plan the year like you want to remember it". I think that is an amazing idea...planning forwards to look backwards...

'Tis hot here and it'll continue to be blistering hot all weekend - time for beach lazing, blueberry picking and seeing Alvin and The Chipmunks Squeaquel...oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment